Vertical Mailboxes can only be used for postal delivery when replacing older vertical mailboxes. These mailboxes are no longer approved for new construction. These mailboxes top are loading and should be protected from the weather. The surface mount collar provides a finished look for the mailbox.
- Top Load (tilt out)
- Prepared for USPS installed Master Lock
- Anodized aluminum mailbox finish
- Steel surface mount collar with matching Silver powder coat finish
- 5-pin cylinder cam locks with two keys (1,000 key changes)
- Name and number ID card holders
Total Tenant Doors: 7
Tenant Door Height: 16.00"
Installed unit height is 19-1/8"
Installed unit width is 41-1/8"
Installed unit depth is 6-1/8"
COMPARTMENT DOORS CHART
|Quantity||Compartment Name||Compartment Type||Compartment Height||Compartment Width||Compartment Depth|
|7||16" Tenant||Standard Mail||16"||5-1/2"||6"|